Through investing in Zagga Alternative Growth Fund (ZAG Fund), eligible investors can receive determinable income-generating and portfolio diversification opportunities without the need to personally scrutinise each and every individual loan opportunity.
Targeting a net return of not less than 6.5% per annum*, the ZAG Fund, invests in, and provides an opportunity for Wholesale Clients to have an investment exposure to, a wide range of loans secured by mortgages over:
- Australian residential, commercial, rural and industrial property
- construction and development loans
- other income producing credit-related assets
The key objectives of the Fund are to provide Investors with:
- reasonable investment returns via a professionally managed portfolio of mortgaged backed investments;
- semi-annual distributions (30 June and 31 December each year), and
- a low-cost investment structure.
The ZAG Fund is an unlisted and unregistered managed investment scheme. It provides determinable income-generating and portfolio diversification opportunities without the need to personally scrutinise each and every individual loan opportunity making it a secured investment alternative for many time poor investors, including SMSFs.
The ZAG Fund return, for the financial year ended 30 June 2018 (covering a six month period from January 2018) was 7.68% p.a.
Download a copy of the Information Memorandum to find out more.
*Rates are based on the Zagga CAS score and returns are subject to risks. You can read more here.
Fill out your details below to download a copy of the ZAG Fund application form.